The Pressure is on for financial services organizations as cybercriminals target their networks and regulatory challenges increase.
For cybercriminals, the “business of money” is a prime target. They know that banks are much more inclined to write off losses on identity theft rather than allow for these situations to make news. By accessing insider knowledge of an investment portfolio, customer data or other sensitive information, criminals are inflicting major damage.
Then there are regulatory challenges to be addressed:
- Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting
- GAO audits
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Compliance
Foreground Security elevates the strength of our clients’ infrastructure, exceeding expectations by:
- Providing critical insight to implement an all-inclusive, proactive plan to prevent intrusions from interrupting daily operations and accessing sensitive financial data
- Conducting exhaustive analysis of existing system interactions to detect patterns that could lead to vulnerabilities
- Aggressively testing application security—you’re only as strong as your weakest point
In addition, we extend our high-level expertise to help clients navigate within two dynamic segments of today’s financial services industry:
- Mergers and acquisitions. When a financial services institution acquires another one, the latter’s entire network structure must be integrated into the resulting corporation. Whether during negotiations or at the pre-sale stage, we deliver the necessary due diligence to help the purchasing party understand its acquisition’s infrastructure risk level. We also skillfully design the kind of security architecture that can bring both environments together to reduce risk exposure.
- An expanding global picture. We fully understand our financial clients’ growing international profile. We have deep knowledge and experience with governmental regulations in many countries, as well as designing programs to meet international standards (e.g. ISO 27001/2). More and more of our clients are working with multi-national companies, and we have the experience and expertise required to advance these relationships without taking on additional risk.
At Foreground Security, we help build a strong security posture so that your systems and data remain “out of reach” for the many known—and unknown—threats that are seeking to exploit those assets.