Incident Response Specialist
- Analyze Malware to determine its capabilities, intent, indicators and origin. Analysis will be done in a lab environment.
- Work with Forensics to reverse engineer the sequence of events.
- Determine scope of infection and safeguard evidence
- Create alerts to warn other agency components how to prevent similar attacks.
- Create briefings to educate the client leadership and user base about current technical and intelligence threats. The briefs will incorporate all source intelligence, historical attack information as well as current and future threats targeting the client network and its users.
- Ability to reverse engineer malware
- Ability to research new attacks
- Ability to support data spillage containment efforts
- Ability to use a ticketing system such as Remedy to input, track and report on incidents
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to team members and senior Government leadership
LOCATION: Multiple locations in the greater DC/Baltimore area
SECURITY CLEARANCE: TS, TS-SCI Requested
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: CISSP, 4-6 years performing Incident Response and Malware Research